Friday, July 11, 2008


Normally on this blog I try to stay as moderate and politically neutral as possible regardless of my personal beliefs, but I must say I am very impressed with a candidate I have been seeing lately by the name of Harvey Dent. He is running for District Attorney (Democrat District 5) in New York City (affectionately called Gotham) and is really an exciting guy. I have been hearing a lot of good things about him, and I think I am going to support Dent in the upcoming election...from all of his public appearances and interviews I have seen on tv and on youtube the last thing he is (unlike other politicians) is wishy-washy or two-faced...he calls it how he sees it. Check out his website at IbelieveinHarveyDent.com and make a contribution to his campaign if you are so inclined.
UPDATE: Apparently some lunatic has gotten ahold of his campaign site! I'm very sad and a bit angry that such a fine politician would be the target of such a idiot clown. They need to bring whoever did this to justice!

No comments: