Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sadness after Hornet's Game 7, but hope for the next round....


As sorry as I am to see the Hornets get beaten on their home floor, I have the feeling now that this Spurs-Lakers series will be amazing. The Lakers match up well with them and I think that anytime you have 2 of the greatest coaches in NBA history playing chess it's going to be a good series. While I dislike Kobe Bryant, I think that I would rather see him go back to the NBA finals then the Spurs.
I also am excited to see the two juggernauts of the east square off. I do feel that if Boston doesn't raise the caliber of its play that Detroit will knock them out in 6 games. Home wins against this Detroit team are NOT a given and the Celtics better be aware of who they are playing.
At the end of the day, we are one step closer to a Boston-LA series and that makes me very happy.

No comments: