Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Whew....Thank you God!!

During this Holiday season, I have had to deal with one hurdle to overcome in my life after another. I had 2 crucial finals that I had to pass to stay in my program, and worse still, Felicity, my girlfriend's beloved dog and companion, ran away a week before Ebony would have flown home with her. But, through it all, I never stopped praying and asking my friends to pray as well. PRAYER WORKS...now don't let me be the one to say this only when things are going good, because I very well could have done bad on my finals and never found the dog, but it is certainly life/faith affirming when you ask God for something so important to you and he allows it to happen. I really feel as if I have to work on talking to God more often in both good times and bad, but I am incredibly thankful for his Year ending blessings to me. Happy Holidays and don't forget what CHRISTmas is all about. See you in 2008.

No comments: