Monday, November 05, 2007

Is this the beginning of the end of an era??




Click the pic above for a larger view.
You are looking at a smuggled b/w fax of the unreleased and very top secret Air Jordan XXIII, the final shoe of the Air Jordan line, to be released February 2008. This pic was taken from a leak post on Niktalk.com, the world's greatest shoe message board (I'm a proud member since 2004.) I am with holding judgment until I see a full production pics, but the shoe does hold some promise...I am impressed and happy they are are seemingly "going back to the basics" with this final one, instead of following their current trend and creating a shoe that could be in Back to the Future. Feel free to comment on what you think...look quick, Nike might make me take down the pic soon.....

No comments: